Friday, October 31, 2008

Kimberly Jane Richards

Kim is one of my best friends! We have been spending a lot of time together lately. We talk boy talk (Paul is really fun, creative, and as she would say,"hot"), share clothes (Who is lucky enough to have hand-me-downs from their little sis?), and hang out together. She went to church with me and helped me with my kids this past weekend. It is interesting because Kim and I are the only kids who are around Mom and Dad's regularly. It has been really fun to get to know her better and to laugh and tease each other.

She had her knee scoped out again last week and it seems to have really helped. After a little bruising from the procedure she is feeling tons better. She has awesome range of motion and can straighten her knee to a 1 (that is really good). She gets to even start lifting weights to get back her muscular soccer legs.
Halloween Masquerade Dance is tonight and she and Paul (and their group) are dressing in prep school uniforms. I will post pics when we get some.

Kim, I (and my family) love you!
Amy

Eric and Lindsay, you get to do a post on Sam and Amanda for November!

No comments: